Vacant Home Cleaning
Below, there is a complete list of what is included with a Vacant Home Cleaning. This is the type of cleaning that is appropriate for a move-in or move-out scenario, or perhaps a rental property that is changing tenants.
This is a very thorough and deep clean because if the home is vacant, we will be able to access areas that normally we can’t—like the insides of closets.
Please note that we can only reach as high as possible using the second step on a stepstool. That means we obviously can’t clean a high-reach skylight.
For a brief description of all our different types of cleans, have a look at our Cleaning Services page.
- Dust ceiling fans, (there is normally one ceiling fan and/or light fixture per home we cannot reach).
- Remove cobwebs.
- Hand wipe blinds, one time, each side with a microfiber cloth.
- Clean and hand wipe windowsills.
- Clean and hand wipe baseboards.
- Dust/Clean grate over lower AC vent.
- Clean doors for smudge marks.
- Dust chair rail.
- Clean switch plates.
- Clean inside and outside of all bathroom and kitchen cabinetry.
- Clean all counter tops.
- Clean and disinfect all sinks.
- Clean and sanitize all fixtures.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator.
- Clean inside and outside of oven.
- Clean inside and outside of overhead microwave.
- Clean and scrub all toilets.
- Clean and scrub all showers & tubs.
- Vacuum, sweep & mop floors where applicable.
If you’re looking for some reliable and responsible cleaners for vacant home cleaning in Savannah, Georgia, the Savannah metropolitan area, or Chatham County, please contact us today for a free estimate and we can discuss your particular cleaning needs.