Home Cleaning Services | Hubbard’s Maid Service
Hubbard’s Maid Service has been in business since 2004. In all of our cleaning, you can expect the following:
- A team of experienced individuals who are highly trained and closely supervised.
- We use your equipment and supplies unless you have prearranged with us something different—we prefer to do it this way because then you are used to whatever cleaning products we use, and we’re not going to introduce any pet dander or other from someone else’s home.
- You can expect us to be punctual, reliable, and trustworthy. We conduct criminal background checks on all our employees, and we have a very low turnover.
- We verify that our applicants can work in the U.S. legally using E-Verify
Here are the different types of cleaning available:
1. Top to Bottom Deluxe Deep Clean
This is some serious cleaning, and we discuss it in detail on the Top to Bottom Deluxe Deep Cleaning page. This is the kind of cleaning you want when your Aunt Bertha is coming to visit.
But here are a few things to think about. In order to do the best possible job, it’s helpful if the house is somewhat picked up. The tidier the place is, the easier it is for us to tackle the serious cleaning in all the nooks and crannies.
Similarly, we can put dirty dishes in the dishwasher if the dishwasher is empty. However, if the dishwasher is full, then we’ll just neatly stack up the dirty dishes.
Also, let us know if you have collections of valuable knickknacks. Normally we don’t want to touch these without special instructions.
2. Maintenance Home Cleaning
This is the cleaning you want if you’re going to have us regularly at your home or your home is already in pretty good shape. We’re going to do a great job on all the regular surfaces. Again, the tidier the house is, the better and faster we can clean.
You can find a complete description of Maintenance Home Cleaning on the dedicated page.
3. Vacant Home Cleaning
Vacant home cleaning is the type of cleaning we can do when there’s either no furniture or no personal effects, for example, in a move-in or move-out situation.
For us, it’s an easier type of cleaning because we don’t have to worry about replacing your deodorant in the exact right spot after cleaning the bathroom counter. On the other hand, it’s more work because vacant home cleaning leaves areas exposed that aren’t normally exposed and there’s more surface area to clean.
You can find a complete description of what this type of cleaning includes on the dedicated page.
If you’re looking for some reliable and responsible cleaners in Savannah, Georgia, the Savannah metropolitan area, or Chatham, Effingham, or Bryan Counties, please contact us today for a free estimate and a discussion of your particular cleaning needs.