[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” next_background_color=”#000000″ _builder_version=”3.19.5″][et_pb_fullwidth_image _builder_version=”3.19.5″ src=”https://hubbardsmaidservice.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/hubbards-maid-service-team1.jpg” alt=”Cleaning Agents” title_text=”Cleaning Agents” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.19.5″ module_class=”cleaning-service-page” prev_background_color=”#000000″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.5″]
Below, there is a complete list of what is included with a Maintenance Cleaning. This is the type of cleaning we recommend for clients who see us on a regular basis.
First, however, there are a few things to keep in mind:
1. The tidier and more picked up the house is, the easier it is for us to do our job. For example, it’s hard to do a good job cleaning the kitchen when there are dirty dishes everywhere. We can load the dishwasher, but if the dishwasher is full, we will just neatly stack up any dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter.
2. The list below also includes the optional stripping and making of one bed. If you would like us to do that, then leave the clean sheets on the bed you would like us to change. If we don’t find the clean sheets out and on the bed, then we assume you don’t want us to change the bed.
3. We can only reach as high as possible using the second step on a stepstool. That means we obviously can’t clean a high-reach skylight.
4. Technicians will not normally attempt to clean in or under valuable or fragile knickknacks or collectibles, whether they are out on display or inside cabinets. Talk to us ahead of time if you have things like that which you are wanting us to address. We don’t want to break anything.
For a brief description of all our different types of cleans, have a look at our Cleaning Services page.
Here’s the full list of tasks accomplished during a Maintenance Cleaning:
- Ceiling fans dusted.
- Cobwebs removed.
- Blinds, window sills dusted.
- Baseboards dusted.
- Lamps dusted.
- Pictures & knickknacks dusted.
- Furniture dusted and polished.
- Outside of kitchen appliances cleaned.
- Counter tops & backsplashes cleaned.
- All sinks scrubbed and disinfected.
- Tub/shower cleaned.
- Toilet cleaned.
- All bathroom counters & fixtures sanitized.
- Trash cans emptied.
- Floors vacuumed, swept, and mopped where applicable.
If you’re looking for some reliable and responsible cleaners in Savannah, Georgia, the Savannah metropolitan area, or Chatham County, please contact us today for a free estimate and we can discuss your particular cleaning needs.